Israel blocks antisemitic YouTuber Tyler Oliveira from entering country |
Israel blocked the entry of a notoriously antisemitic social media personality on Monday, stopping him at Ben Gurion Airport and deporting him back to the United States.
Diaspora Affairs Minister Amichai Chikli said that Tyler Oliveira, who posted a series of videos earlier this year about Jews “invading” communities in New York and New Jersey, was not allowed entry into Israel.
Chikli told the Channel 14 TV station that “the party is over. Whoever comes here with the goal of sowing hatred can go back where they came from. The rule is clear: Whoever incites against us simply won’t be here.”
Oliveira, a controversial YouTube personality with millions of followers, was spotted on Sunday boarding an El Al flight to Tel Aviv. Many social media users expressed concern about his planned activity in Israel, considering his past videos.
Last month, Oliveira posted on X: “You guys think Israel will let me into the country?” On Monday, Chikli quoted the post and added a one-word response: “No.”
Laura Loomer, a right-wing online provocateur and conspiracy theorist, posted on X that Chikli told her: “I’m proud to have denied entry to Israel today to an unfortunate YouTuber who is using the harassment of Jews as a way to get clout on social media. Furthermore, let this be a lesson to all Jew-haters and supporters of BDS.”
המוקד: עסקנים יהודים מזהירים: היוטיובר 'הידוע לשמצה' טיילר אוליביירה (שפרסם סרטונים משמיצים משכונות חרדים בניו יורק), נצפה עולה הלילה על טיסת אל על לישראל. pic.twitter.com/Ct5o2NbMe7 — חדשות המוקד (@hamoked_il) May 11, 2026
המוקד: עסקנים יהודים מזהירים: היוטיובר 'הידוע לשמצה' טיילר אוליביירה (שפרסם סרטונים........