We use cookies to provide some features and experiences in QOSHE

More information  .  Close
Aa Aa Aa
- A +

Adequate mould remediation is essential

3 0 0
08.09.2019

A home is supposed to be a safe place.

When the simple act of being at home can lead to lasting health problems, it is no longer safe.

Families around the state have reported developing respiratory illnesses from living in mould-infested houses - both in public and private tenancies.

The Burnie family we featured today is one of many The Examiner has reported on in the past year alone.

Our journalists have also covered cases of mould growing in rental properties at........

© The Examiner