We use cookies to provide some features and experiences in QOSHE

More information  .  Close
Aa Aa Aa
- A +

POLL: The Majority Of Fans Prefer College Football To The NFL

3 5 1
20.09.2021

The majority of football fans in America prefer college to the NFL.

In a poll conducted by The Trafalgar Group, 56.4% of American fans prefer the college game over the NFL. The remaining 43.6% prefer watching the pros over college. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)

The poll also found that college fans are 37.1% less likely to attend games if vaccines are mandated. NFL fans are only 26.9% less likely to attend.

American football fans prefer #NCAAfootball 56.4% to #NFL 43.6%. But differ on attending games if #COVID19........

© The Daily Caller


Get it on Google Play