We use cookies to provide some features and experiences in QOSHE

More information  .  Close
Aa Aa Aa
- A +

Energy Safe Victoria urges locals to ‘know the drill’ before they ‘grill’

6 0 0
friday

Energy Safe Victoria wants to teach Victorians about the dangers of bad gas leaks associated with summer barbeques.

In a new 30-second-campaign, a number of burnt gas bottles appear along on a gloomy road, before a voiceover instructs the viewer on how to check for an unsafe gas bottle connection.

It is created by DPR&CO, and seeks to build awareness around the dangers of gas barbeque fires during the summer months.

........

© Mumbrella